Monday, January 4, 2010

Falling...

I love Etsy.com. It's an awesome, overgrown site filled with tons of talented people. There's something for everyone and I love supporting individuals and small business instead of corporations.

I found several promising vendors on Etsy; Bellina Bridal of Italy (!!) makes beautiful bridal gowns at very reasonable prices. They don't even have a retail site outside of Etsy, as they are a custom-gown maker. Dresses are custom made for you and you can choose any color or tweaking on styles, etc. Very tempting!

This is the Sophie dress and I'm possibly falling in love with it. Even the fiance said whoa...that's cool.

This is the Jana dress and I LOVE the handkerchief/tiered skirt. I'm all about texture.

The Heather dress. The front is pretty standard, but I love the back of it, I think it's just gorgeous.


The more I'm going through this etsy shop and discovering these dresses, the more I'm seriously wondering if I should go this route. They are customized to my measurements so I don't have to worry about alterations or endless days of trying on a million dresses. Plus, it's a shop in ITALY. So when people ask, I can just casually say, oh it was made for me at a shop in Italy. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment