Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I'm getting my dress!!!!!

Karen at Bellina Bridal contacted me today with a quote to make my Maggie Sottero Rasharna dress for $900 shipped! She said it will be nearly identical. Anyway, I'll pay for it in May when Calvin's tribal money comes in and it will be ready right around the end of July! I'm super excited because it will be custom-made for me AND it's my dream dress!! I also get to eliminate the train from the dress because, let's face it, after the 5-second walk down the aisle, the train is just a big messy bundle of expensive, cumbersome fabric. After all, I'm also refusing to wear heels with the dress (which, luckily I can now do, because I won't have to get it tailored shorter!), so I might as well make the most beautiful dress of my life as comfortable as I can get away with!

Did I mention...I'm so excited!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment