Monday, January 4, 2010

I fell and I can't get up

I got sucked into online wedding research. Let me explain. I saw an article on SeattleTimes.com (yes, I know I don't live in Seattle anymore) announcing a new store opening: Bella Bridesmaids. I was intrigued because it was a store not for brides, but bridesmaids. So I clicked through to the BellaBridesmaids.com site, read up a bit on it, and clicked on one of the company websites of dresses they sell. More on that in the next post. Anyway I was intrigued and clicked around to see similar dresses, winding up on someone's wedding photography blog, which of course required that I look through a few peoples' weddings. Then I fell into a few wedding planner blogs with tons of awesome ideas on the little things for a wedding (chair covers, sparklers vs bubbles, etc). I also landed somehow in Etsy, searching for one thing from a blog, but ending up browsing the whole site for more wedding things. Thus, I now have 12 tabs open on my Google Chrome browser. I love the Internet! Anyway, the next few posts will discuss these various things I found! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment