Friday, December 25, 2009

Keeping the Wedding Party Occupied

I've been brainstorming what to delegate to the bridesmaids, groomsmen and the rest of the wedding party so I don't get too overwhelmed. Any thoughts? Here's a list of tasks I have so far:

Assemble and be in charge of wedding day emergency kit (the one with thread, pins, breath mints, etc) _bridesmaid
Move chairs from ceremony area to reception area_groomsmen
Clockwatcher (the person who keeps us on schedule)_bridesmaid
Designated videographer_brittany or wes
Auxiliary picture taker
Keep record of gifts received, write down guests present_bridesmaid
Food/cake/drink coordinator_parent/bridesmaid
Messenger (person who communicates messages to family/groom/guests)_bridesmaid
Keeper of the rings_best man
Errand runner_groomsman or Dallin
Guest greeter_groomsmen AND bridesmaid
First person to toast (and encourage others to toast)


I know I know, I'm sooo particular (or probably another word), but I think that if everyone has an idea of what they can do beforehand, the day of won't be so chaotic and people won't stand around wondering what to do. thoughts?


No comments:

Post a Comment